The Konix Multi System

Never-released video games, hardware, and systems like the Ultravision, NEMO, Phantom, etc.

Moderator: megasdkirby

Zap!
Zap! Commander

The Konix Multi System

Post by Zap! »

I so wanted one of these in 1989. It's really a shame that it was cancled, it was such a unique looking system. There were so many pictures of them, so do any working prototypes exist? I've never heard of one floating around, but there must be a few.

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: The Konix Multi System

Post by Rob »

There's rumors that there are some floating around, but I've never seen one. I have seen some mock-ups at various conventions, though. The ones that are out there that claim to be working have never been demonstrated, so I think it's an urban legend.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: The Konix Multi System

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:There's rumors that there are some floating around, but I've never seen one. I have seen some mock-ups at various conventions, though. The ones that are out there that claim to be working have never been demonstrated, so I think it's an urban legend.
I would love an empty shell to just have for my collection. I just found out about this site. Check it out:

http://www.konixmultisystem.co.uk/
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube