Interested in a Colorvision

Looking for something in particular? Want to sell an extra game? Trade something you no longer want?

Moderators: megasdkirby, Darryl B.

physics223

Interested in a Colorvision

Post by physics223 »

I think it was this site that led me to researching for and becoming interested in Colorvision, so I'm looking for it. I know it sells top dollar, but does anyone think a loose one with a cart could sell for $200-250? I'm also willing to trade (and even still pay) for it: I have a 1980s Tronica Air Revenger CIB with instruction manual and in working condition, and I think not many of those exist around the world.

I'd appreciate anyone's help regarding this matter. Thank you. :)

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Interested in a Colorvision

Post by Zap! »

Here's one exactly in your price range ($250 converted to US money). Unsure if they ship overseas though.

http://www.retrogames.co.uk/more/on/details/002903
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

physics223

Post by physics223 »

Damn, thanks! :D

I have the money, but I have to figure out a way (or a person) who would be willing to lend me his credit card, LOL. Mom's not going to like me spending this much. XP

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

physics223 wrote:Damn, thanks! :D

I have the money, but I have to figure out a way (or a person) who would be willing to lend me his credit card, LOL. Mom's not going to like me spending this much. XP
You can probably send an international money order. If not, you can also buy those pre-paid credit cards. I think most are only $1.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

physics223

Post by physics223 »

I looked around and prepaid credit cards don't really exist here. Retrogames also doesn't accept internation money orders, so meh.

P.S. I have a boxed Tronica Air Revenger (with instruction manual and battery cover intact). It's also working, but the screen is pretty blurry. Sound is perfect. If someone's really looking for it I would like to trade for a loose Colorvision with a cart. :)

If you guys know anyone who has a spare Colorvision but selling it for $100 I'm also very open to that. I'll add in the Tronica Air Revenge as a bonus, even (but you'll have to pay for the shipping). :(

Thanks for reading. :supermariobros29nes: