Lots of vintage Nintendo Powers FT

Looking for something in particular? Want to sell an extra game? Trade something you no longer want?

Moderators: megasdkirby, Darryl B.

Rob

Lots of vintage Nintendo Powers FT

Post by Rob »

Well, my folks just sent me a box of magazines that they found in the attic, stuff left over from when I was a kid. I haven't gone through anything except the Nintendo Powers. I've replaced most of the early issues already, so all of them just about were doubles of issues I already had. They are all in average condition. They're all read, but none are coverless and most still have the posters in them. If you are finicky about the poster, ask me and I'll check to see if it's in there.

Here's a handy index that shows you the cover and contents of each issue:
http://www.retromags.net/wiki/Nintendo_Power_%28USA%29

Here's the issues I have:

I'm willing to trade for lots of stuff, magazines, games or systems. If you have any old gamer mags (pre-1995ish) I'd be happy to swap book for book. Just let me know what you have. Of the newer magazines, I'm missing a lot of Nintendo Powers from the last five or six years, and I'm always looking for Retrogamer issues!

If you have any games or systems from the golden age (1972-1984) let me know what you have!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Lots of vintage Nintendo Powers FT

Post by Zap! »

I know you haven't gone through them yet, but mark me down as interested if you find any Sega Challenge/Team Sega or Nintendo Fun Club issues.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: Lots of vintage Nintendo Powers FT

Post by Rob »

No Sega mags in this batch, but I have an extra copy of Nin. Fun Club Vol 2, #7. Sports Wrap Up '88 cover. (I also found issue #2 but I'm holding on to that one!)