New Pac-Man tabletop game?

Dedicated handheld/tabletop gaming discussion that have their game(s) built-in and do not accept media

Moderator: Carlos

Zap!
Zap! Commander

New Pac-Man tabletop game?

Post by Zap! »

Well, maybe not new new (as it says Pac-Man 25th Anniversary, which should put it at 2005), but it sure is cool. Anyone ever see one before or own one?

http://www.bhmvending.com/Amusements/Na ... ertop.html
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: New Pac-Man tabletop game?

Post by Rob »

I saw one on Ebay that went for about a hundred bucks last year- I thought it was a bootleg at first.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:I saw one on Ebay that went for about a hundred bucks last year- I thought it was a bootleg at first.
$100? And you didn't grab it for that price? :) They are going for $2,100 on that site I posted above. Here's one on eBay for a bit cheaper:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Ms-Pac-Man-Coun ... 7C294%3A50
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Rob

Post by Rob »

WTF???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe the one I saw was a bootleg!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Here's another one I found, called the Ultracade for $1,700, but 180 games built-in! I want I want I want!

http://www.thepinballstore.com/

Rob

Post by Rob »

OK, someone over at DP answered my question for me. This is the one I saw:

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:OK, someone over at DP answered my question for me. This is the one I saw:

I have that one (two actually, one in box). They are fairly common, and MUCH smaller and lighter than the $2,000+ one in the picture. They also use LED's, and are not ful color.

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

No offense, but I myself wouldn't call the $2,000 one a "handheld". Although, I'd find it somewhat funny if I saw someone trying to play one on there lap to try to prove me wrong.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

TwinChargers wrote:No offense, but I myself wouldn't call the $2,000 one a "handheld". Although, I'd find it somewhat funny if I saw someone trying to play one on there lap to try to prove me wrong.
The forum title has been changed. :cool:

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

Ter wrote:
TwinChargers wrote:No offense, but I myself wouldn't call the $2,000 one a "handheld". Although, I'd find it somewhat funny if I saw someone trying to play one on there lap to try to prove me wrong.
Darn...I was hoping you was gonna try and prove that this was a handheld :bananna:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:
Ter wrote:
Darn...I was hoping you was gonna try and prove that this was a handheld :bananna:
Hmm, I need to hit the gym more so I can curl it. :)