Gold PS3 is gold, costs five grand

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Gold PS3 is gold, costs five grand

Post by Zap! »

What do you get the gamer who has everything?

Answer: this 24-karat gold-plated Playstation 3, which comes complete with two matching controllers and a one-year warranty.

You might want to consider a second mortgage first, though: pricing starts at (yes, starts at) $4999. And we thought the PS3 was expensive when it launched at $500.

If that doesn't quite do it for you, the same supplier also offers a mighty snazzy gold-and-black Blackberry Tour 9630, starting at a mere $899. There's that worrying "starts at" again. The menu also includes platinum-plated iMacs -- no home's complete without one -- and promises a jewel-encrusted limited-edition PS3 will be on sale in a few weeks.

If even those aren't exclusive enough, check out this gold NES cartridge, which sold back in July for a staggering $17,500. Now that's what we call bling.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plug ... nd/1380758
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: Gold PS3 is gold, costs five grand

Post by Rob »

You know, that actually looks awesome.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Gold PS3 is gold, costs five grand

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:You know, that actually looks awesome.
I can only imagine what this will be worth, boxed and mint, in 2030. If anyone has 5 g's now, grab it.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube