God of War III Ultimate Edition

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

God of War III Ultimate Edition

Post by Zap! »

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: God of War III Ultimate Edition

Post by Zap! »

The pre-order at GS is already sold out, so I just ordered this online at Barnes & Noble. A waste of money? Perhaps, but it's something that'll look great in the collection.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Well, I got this and haven't even opened the game yet. A friend told me it's a must to beat GOW I and II first, so it's collecting dust for now!

alanwotson

Post by alanwotson »

The game does a good job of giving the feeling of something epic unfolds - especially when Kratos is out. When one is in one of the titans, the graphics are quite impressive.

Evan

Post by Evan »

This game is very good to play and when i choose to play this game it completely changed my gaming experience and i am so impressed from this game and this completely changed my experience and have a great graphics.