Data East Arcade Classics Nintendo Wii Trailer - Debut Trail

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Data East Arcade Classics Nintendo Wii Trailer - Debut Trail

Post by Zap! »

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Data East Arcade Classics Nintendo Wii Trailer - Debut Trail

Post by Zap! »

Delayed again, this time until February 17. I can live with that, as long as this is the final delay. Looks really cool, can't complain for $19.99.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

I got this in the mail on Wednesday from Amazon. I ordered it Friday, after not being able to find it in any store. I haven't played it much so far, but for $19.99, I can't complain too much. I beat Bad Dudes and tried several other games. I wasn't too happy with the controls, so hopefully it has the option to use the Classic Controller. Other than that, a fun compilation.

Edit: I had been playing with the Wiimote and Nunchuck and didn't like that combo. I just finished playing with the Classic Controller and was very pleased.

TwinChargers

Re: Data East Arcade Classics Nintendo Wii Trailer - Debut T

Post by TwinChargers »

I ended up purchasing this too. Its ok for what it is. It doesn't compare to Midway Arcade Treasures or anything, but I can't say I had a ton of Data East games I loved as a kid. BurgerTime was easily the biggest draw.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Data East Arcade Classics Nintendo Wii Trailer - Debut T

Post by Zap! »

I heard it was very hard to get in stores for some reason. I'll have to look into what it's worth (probably not much). Anyway, I love compilations. Hopefully more will be released in the future.

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

Looks like we may have doubled or tripled our investment in this little number. I see on Ebay and Amazon it is selling for over $50 nowadays. Can't say I play it often, but nice to have this gem in my collection.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

TwinChargers wrote:Looks like we may have doubled or tripled our investment in this little number. I see on Ebay and Amazon it is selling for over $50 nowadays. Can't say I play it often, but nice to have this gem in my collection.
Considering just how cheap the vast majority of Wii games are, it's nice to know we have something that might have some value.