Arcade Zone, an Activision classics collection!

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Arcade Zone, an Activision classics collection!

Post by Zap! »

It's out for the Wii for $29.99, and I truly need this. Here's a link on Amazon:
Product Features

* Fully 3D arcade with 5 visually distinct themed environments - Arcade, Egyptian, Aztec, Haunted, and Pirate. Create and customize your character and play through all the games to unlock the Arcade Master Zone for a face-off with the resident arcade legend
* ¿Classic retro video games¿ incorporated in each zone: Freeway, Atlantis, Megamania, and Kaboom! Beat the retro games and earn old-school patches.
* Earn tickets to play games, win tokens and prizes! Over 150 crazy prizes to win - from Chinese finger traps and hover-crafts to stuffed animals and electronics
* Gameplay uses motion-sensing Wii Remote to capture all the fun of arcade games! Shoot basketballs and air hockey pucks, swing hammers, fire cannonballs at pirate ships, and much more
* 3 Modes included: Single Player, 1-4 Player Quickplay, 1-4 Player Arcade Tournament
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Carlos

Re: Arcade Zone, an Activision classics collection!

Post by Carlos »

That's pretty sweet! I want to get that along with the newly announced Data East collection. I still need to get Sonic's Ultimate Genesis collection too.