Wii Sports Resort

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Wii Sports Resort

Post by Zap! »

Anyone get this yet? I hear it is a total blast, easily beating out the old Wii Sports. It comes with Wii Motion Plus, and from what I hear, it works awesome, with true 1:1 motion controls.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Wii Sports Resort

Post by Zap! »

I have been playing this like a madman since I got it a couple of weeks or so ago. For $50, it comes with a Motion + controller, and it is worth every penny. It trounces both Wii Sports and Wii Play. Almost every games is a ton of fun and super responsive, with the new controller. I even bought an extra M+ controller, which is a little steep at $25.my favorite games are archery, table tennis, frisbee, and bowling. This is one of the reasons I haven't been here too much (along with work, card games, and baseball). Play it once, and you'll all forgive me. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Wii Sports Resort

Post by Zap! »

Come on, somebody here has to have this or at least played it. I'm having a blast with this game. Post your high scores!