Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack for Wii

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack for Wii

Post by Zap! »

This Wii game "includes all three classic arcade shooters: Mad Dog McCree, Mad Dog 2: The Lost Gold, and The Last Bounty Hunter." I remember the first game in the arcades by American Laser Games. It was also made for the 3DO. For $19.99, you really can't go wrong.

http://www.majescoentertainment.com/gam ... nger-pack/
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack for Wii

Post by Rob »

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. I was just jonesing for a new Wii shooter.

At 19.99, I have one question... when does it come out? :samusrunr:

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Ha, ha, ha. That's awesome! I used to love that game as a kid.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. I was just jonesing for a new Wii shooter.

At 19.99, I have one question... when does it come out? :samusrunr:
Came out June 16th in NA, and no release date is planned for Japan and Europe.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Rob

Post by Rob »

Sweet. :Lester:

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Apparently, this game was released in extremely limited quantities. The local stores didn't have any, and on all of eBay, there are only two from the US and two from the UK, all more than the original cost. So I did a search and found it on New Egg (a huge mail-order place to get electronics cheap), all for $19.99 shipped. I ordered it the other day, I'll let you know how it is. If anyone's interested, here's the link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6878135078

Rob

Post by Rob »

Yeah, that's the only place I found it too. I haven't ordered it though.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

This game is actually three games in one, and a lot of fun for its price. IMO, the horrible voice action is what makes the game so great! A gun of some sorts is a must with this game. I would love it if FMV games made a comeback. So early/mid-90's retro!

Rob

Post by Rob »

I loved all those games when I was a kid, and still do. Lethal Enforcers gets fairly regular play in this house even now.

Speaking of games like that, does anyone remember this holographic arcade game from the early nineties that was shaped like a big white egg, and there was a cowboy type of guy telling you what to do? I just remember him saying something corny like "whoah there pardner! Yer a little too quick on the draw for these hombres!" It was FMV.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:I loved all those games when I was a kid, and still do. Lethal Enforcers gets fairly regular play in this house even now.

Speaking of games like that, does anyone remember this holographic arcade game from the early nineties that was shaped like a big white egg, and there was a cowboy type of guy telling you what to do? I just remember him saying something corny like "whoah there pardner! Yer a little too quick on the draw for these hombres!" It was FMV.
Yeah, I remember Sega's Time Traveler, but never got a chance to play it. Too bad it can't come out on any system. I'd imagine you would need a full motion video Virtual Boy or similar hardware.