Mega Man 9

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Mega Man 9

Post by Zap! »

Did anybody download this for their Wii, PS3, or 360? It's only $10 and has gotten rave reviews. It looks like a NES game, and even sound like one. It was purposely made to look and sound old school, which is fine with me. I downloaded the demo, and will purchase shortly. Any Blue Bomber fans? :MegaManXRunning:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Carlos

Re: Mega Man 9

Post by Carlos »

I downloaded when it came out last year on Wii. It's a really fun game, but it is insanely difficult, even for veteran Mega Man fans. I think the creator even said it was the most difficult game in the series. I've nearly broken my Wiimote twice out of frustration. The new bosses and levels are a blast though. :MegaManXRunning:

Golden Beast Studios

Post by Golden Beast Studios »

You have better patience than I do Carlos, the ol' Wii remote went flying on quite a few occasions lol. Once I got past the initial frustration, it was a blast. I still play the "endless play" everynow and then.
Check out our games at www.goldenbeaststudios.com

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

I downloaded, finished like two levels, and abandoned it.

Not because of difficulty (because it was), but because of lack of interest on the Wii. It's the only console I have of this generation, and I barely play it.