Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Zap! »

Well, after hearing so many of my friends talk about how they can't wait to go home, go online, and play Call of Duty, I finally caved in and just bought one on eBay. Does anyone here play? I ordered the Prestige Edition for the PS3, with the Night Vision Goggles (or the Geek Edition, lol). Can't wait until it arrives!

Here's the 360 version:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Zap! »

I got this in the mail on Saturday, and have been playing quite a bit. I really like playing online, almost reminds me of Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64. Does anyone play online, and if yes what is your Playstation name?
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

alanwotson

Post by alanwotson »

A fun and exciting game, attention to detail is remarkable, and online games is one of the best around, but there are some things that bother me about this game because it is spoiled by the benefits and facilities certain that ruins the game. All the attention Infinity Ward is taking his money.

Evan

Post by Evan »

It is great fun to play this game and there is amazing weapons for real combat has been used.This games completely provide latest amunation and thriller to play.